Monday 27 January 2014

Hi guys..

Hope your all having a wonderful New Year... I know it's been a while... but I'm back!!!

I'd like to say Thank-You for staying with me... I hadn't planned on taking a blogging break let alone a crafting break but I needed to spend my time elsewhere and whilst things are still not on an even keel... I feel the need to create!

There's a lot in store for this year... the 28th January marks the start of not only the Stampin' Up! SAB (Sale-A-Bration) but we also have the New Spring/Summer Catalogue making it's appearance... I do have a few of the new products to play with but wont get a chance to play until the weekend... I have a Sweet 16th Birthday party invitation to design as well as a few birthday cards so will have those to share really soon.

Until Next Time... HUGS 'N' XXX

No comments: