Monday 4 June 2012

Rainbows Father’s day Project…

Along with the 25th Celebration Projects I was asked to do something for Father’s Day which is the 17th June this year… I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to use the Need For Speed Stamp set that I had purchased but as yet had not had time to use.
With the Mother’s Day Project I did a card and a gift so thought it would only be fair that the Dad’s got the same, but a chocolate in a gift box didn’t seem quite appropriate so came up with this instead…

  DSC_4652

A Post-It Note Holder and Pencil

I also made a matching 4x4 card…

DSC_4654

I used Stampin’ Up! Always Artichoke cardstock for the Post-It Note Holder base colour and Whisper White to stamp onto, Basic Black Ink for the Image and Baja Breeze for the Dad stamp which is from the For My Family Stamp Set.
For the card I used some 4x4 card blanks I had in my stock, Always Artichoke Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Ink, Baja Breeze Ink and the Father’s Day Sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set.

These were all bagged up into little kits for the girls to pop together and picked up on the 19th May along with the 25yr Celebration Kits… In total I had put together 160 Kits.

My F-SIL has put me forward for the Go-To Person for Rainbow, Brownies, Girl Guides, Scouts etc for Craft Projects as she loves that I put them all into little individual bags ready for her to just hand out and LOVES all the projects I come up with for them!!!

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

No comments: