Friday 18 May 2012

I’m not only back but I’m… Scrapbooking Too!!!

In March I should have gone to Scrapagogo's 8th Getaway but circumstances prevented me from doing so… I was gutted to say the least, I was really looking forward to getting together with everyone and having a fabulous time that the GoGo Girls always provide… the lovely Janice & Lorraine sent me my classes through the post so that I didn’t miss out completely… This past week I’ve taken the time to complete these lovely classes and I have to admit I have missed scrapbooking so much, I can’t believe it takes a back seat to making cards, wedding invites etc, but well the cards, invites etc bring in a few extra pennies so needs must… but from now on I will be scheduling a scrapbooking session at least once a week.

Today I am going to share the lovely Rebekah Day's Class… Life’s a Beach with a Capital B…

Here is the layout Rebekah did…

DSC_4672cropped

And here is my version…

DSC_4673cropped

I’m really pleased with it… HisLordShip said it was very busy… but I don’t care what he thinks… I Like It!!!

Well… I need to go grab a shower before the boys get home from school as CJ has the doctors with his ear… so…

Until Next Time… Hugs ‘n’ XXX

No comments: