Saturday 3 September 2011

A Mini Catalogue Card…

Today I thought I'd share a card made with Wedding Wheels Stamp from the Mini Catalogue… I took inspiration from The Lovely Monica's Card on her blog for a Wedding Anniversary Card that was needed on the 1st September for HisLordShip’s sister!

Again… please excuse the quality of the photo as I was just about to sign it when I remembered it needed photographing I don't know smile… I’ll get there one day!!!

IMG-20110901-00228

The Front of the card!

IMG-20110901-00229

The Inside of the card

Stamps… Wedding Wheels, Notably Ornate, Something To Celebrate, Occasional Quotes
Cardstock… Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP… Level 1 Hostess In Colour Designer Series Paper Pack (Poppy Parade)
Accessories… Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals

September is not only the month for the Retiring List it is also the last month for purchasing those must haves from the Mini Catalogue as we all know not all of the Mini Catalogue stays with us Sad smile I wish it could as I love all the products within it!!!

I am offering FREE Postage on ALL orders over £50… be they retiring items, mini catalogue items or simply must haves from the main catalogue… I will be placing another order on Monday evening so if you’d like to place an order before all the retiring items go… please contact me at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

No comments: