Saturday 17 September 2011

I’m Here…

I’m alive… just… buried under a house full of rubbish trying to climb my way out!!!

Do you remember Keira from This Post… well she is now a mummy to 5 beautiful little puppies… 2 girls & 3 boys… they are gorgeous Open-mouthed smile

We have first pick of the litter…

be42e82e4701c372b942bdd04b32b314

Demon was chosen as soon as I saw him… he is so cheeky looking and so different from his brothers…

efbcd716fb68bf6c6fdca628ecc9a1da

e972ddfac5d434fdd6d663b1a11fb1f0

dedfeb5642a29a0c1f0a5012b70e429b

At first we were told we weren’t allowed the girls as they were being kept with mummy… so HisLordShip had a real struggle on his hands to choose one as he’d wanted a girl… even had his name picked… but after nearly a week he got a text from his friend to say that he could have the darker girl! We went for a visit again on Sunday and he was told he could in fact have the sable lady instead… he was over the moon as she was the first born and already has a beautiful mask! I think Mishka & Demon are already bonding together really well…

2645accfe1e48cb0f463a795d0a78724

f3ab5cbbe02e1f824ed369048caee0e0

1d2a3a0258f33768ff4a97a8876e7bd0

They seem to find each other for snuggles… aren’t they adorable… I can’t wait for the 7 weeks to end and they come home!

I had been telling HisLordShip for quite a while now that we need to get on with the House Clearance, so he can put the boards back down in the loft, plasterboard it and get the units in for storage etc… and move his & boys pc’s up there… but as usual he kept putting it off… I couldn’t do anything as I needed him to bring the stuff from loft down for me to sort through… so with the birth of Keira’s puppies it’s spurred him on and for the last week I have been sorting through lots of stuff/rubbish from the loft… I have had 5 bags of rubbish, lots of the boys old games sent to school for HisLordShips sister to use, lots of toys etc sent next door for the 2 little ones and another big bag of toys sent to where Keira is living for their little boy! I have 3 boxes for the Charity Shop and I haven’t made that much of a dent in what is actually up in the loft Surprised smile… it’s going to be a long 7 weeks, there is sooo much to do, so please forgive me if I am a little absent from here… I am trying to work on Swaps, Samples etc from the New Catalogue as well as trying to make my way through all the rubbish we have kept from the last 15yrs Crying face

Talking of the New Catalogue… I have them in my handsOpen-mouthed smile… they are flying out the door pretty fast… so if you’d like to get one through your door (£4.95 + FREE postage) please send me an email at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

 

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

1 comment:

Paper is BLISS said...

Oh my goodness, look at all those bundles of cutiness! How sweet are they! Lovely pics too.