Friday 2 September 2011

Glad It’s Not Gone…

I think this month I'll share with you my ‘Glad It’s Not Gone’ and my ‘Sad It’s Gone’ Stamp Sets, papers etc… There will also be a ‘LAST CHANCE’ Blog Hop on the 10th September… I’m hoping to create a project with some of the retiring goodies I have in my Stampin’ Up! Collection Smile

Today I’m going to share a ‘Glad It’s Not Gone’

Please excuse the poor quality of the photo… It was taken last minute before the card left the building… as usual for me I don't know smile, I get so busy making them that I forget to take photo’s of them!

Leeds-20110720-00222

This a card using the fabulous Vintage Vogue… my all time Favourite Stamp Set… I sat, stamped and hand-cut over 100 of  these flowers out for a batch of cards in all different colours, which I will showcase over time Winking smile

Stamps… Vintage Vogue & Sincere Salutations (Both Staying Open-mouthed smile)
Cardstock… Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Whisper White
DSP… Bride Designer Papers (Retired)
Inks… Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Accessories… Scallop Oval Punch, 1-3/4”x7/8” Oval Large Punch, Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

 

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is the set I use more than any other & I was so relieved to see it in the new catty.
Lovely card.
Sharon xx