Friday 1 April 2011

This ain't no April Fool...


We have the brand new Mini Catalogue Release today... it is jam packed with some absolutely fantabulous goodies... As a Demo I have already had the pleasure of playing with some of them and with even more on the way I just can't wait to get creating even more fabulous projects to share with you all!

I'm not going to show you the projects just yet... got to keep you on tenterhooks until tomorrow when I will be kicking off the ILWS Mini Catalogue Blog Marathon... You will be so amazed by the projects everyone has come up with!

If there is anything that takes your fancy in the New Mini Catalogue please do send me an email to place your order... always happy to accept orders ;D or maybe you'd like to find out about joining Stampin' Up and my S.W.A.T. (Stampers With Artistic talents) Team... contact me at Twintroublex2@googlemail.com ( I check every morning) or erika.sissons@o2email.co.uk (Blackberry, which I have with me at all times)

Until Next Time Hugs 'n' XXX

No comments: