Thursday 6 January 2011

52 Book in 52 Weeks!

As you'll see to the right of my blog I have added a list of books I'm aiming to read... I'm already off to a good start as i'm in the middle of my 3rd book which I will hopefully finish tonight and start the fourth as I can't seem to put them down!
I needed something to do whilst I wait for The Vampire Diaries to come back to our screens having been taken off over the Christmas Period so thought I'd make a start on the books... I can't believe how different the books are... just completely opposite to the programme!


'The Awakening [eBook - ePub]' Description

A deadly love triangle
Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any guy she wants.
Stefan: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to resist his desire for Elena . . . for her own good.
Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him.
Elena finds herself drawn to both brothers . . . who will she choose?


'The Struggle [eBook - ePub]' Description

Torn between two vampire brothers
Damon: determined to make Elena his, he'd kill his own brother to possess her.
Stefan: desperate for the power to destroy Damon, and protect Elena, he gives in to his thirst for human blood.
Elena: the girl who can have anyone finds herself in the middle of a love triangle . . . one that might turn deadly.

I was also bought The Vampire Diaries Series One on Blu-Ray for Christmas, and seeing as though HisLordShip was bought the Playstation 3 for Christmas I have decided to bring the Blu-Ray Player upstairs so I can watch them when he's playing his games... Yay!

Ohhh... whilst I remember... a quick question for the Blackberry Owners out there who may be reading this...Which App do I need to be able to blog from my Blackberry Torch please... if you link it I would be grateful? It's all new and i'm just starting to really play and get used to it, so all help and App suggestions is really appreciated :)

Until Next Time... HUGS xxx

No comments: