Monday 29 September 2008

Thought i'd show you all a Canvas I did... at the moment it hangs in my living room but it will go in the boys room as the colours just don't go with my room decor... LOL
I used Cobalt Blue Acrylic paint around the edge, which once dry I used white Sakura Pen to draw a border inside the blue. Brown paint was used behind the photo, used HOTP Swirly stamps for edge of the photo. The hearts were cut from DCWV Retro papers and Doodlebug Alpha bought at GoGoGetaway for the Title!
Thought i'd also take a few minutes to let you know about some Blog Candy over here... http://angeljakki.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-giving-away-blog-candy.html
I love this blog... lots of fantastic inspiration!
I've also just joined the wonderful world of Stampin Up as a Club 10 member... the new Catalogue arrived through my letterbox this evening so i'm going to have a nice cuppa & a browse to see what goodies I would like to buy first... I can't wait!
Well... better go see what the boys are up to... they are awfully quiet, which can only mean Trouble with a capital T!

1 comment:

angeljakki said...

Wow this is lovely and thank you for your kind comments. I am sure your boys will love this layout x