Saturday 20 September 2008

Naughty Spending!!!

Ok... so having not bought anything in an absolute age... I decided I was going to treat myself to some stamps i'd see on that famous auction site as I was feeling down in the dumps and full of cold... So after a few hours looking and drooling over the gorgeous clear stamps that are available at the moment these are the 4 sets I finally decided on!

I can't wait to start playing and creating things with them... the top right set will be perfect for some of the Autumn layouts I have in mind with last years photo's, can't wait to get some this year too... a trip out is planned for next Sunday as I'm at my very first crop as being hostess with my friend Natbag http://eatbreathesleepscrap.blogspot.com/ on the Saturday... we will be a little sad though as our other friend Rachel http://rewardingmemories.blogspot.com/ won't be able to join us as she's visiting the wonderful Disneyland Florida... I'm not jealous... honest... Ok, so maybe a little lot!

No comments: