Saturday 20 September 2008

Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza...

Was visited today by myself, Nats & my two boys who I have to say were really well behaved compared to previous shopping trips, even to the local supermarket, and we had a fabulous time! I had a set budget that i'd managed to save over a few months and shock of shocks didn't go over but actually came away with pennies in my pocket... well until we went for lunch at The Kestrel Pub where we just had to have a pudding too!

Ok... so here's a few pic's of my lovely goodies... These Mags were 3 for £5, so a must have treat for lots of inspirationYes... more clear stamps but who could resist these, they are soooo cute

These were the bargains of the day at £1 each, lots of lovely velvet alpha's, some thickers for holiday layouts and a couple packs of rub-ons for those Autumn layouts

Some more Alpha stickers... Papermania have brought out these lovely green's, red's and blue's in 2 different font's

Some fancy-edged cardstock, Spot-embossed cardstock, some brass buckles and the essential Fiskars trimmer blades

Well... that's the lot... I think I did quite well as previous visits I have just bought nearly everything in sight, which is still sat upstairs unused so wanted to be reserved about what I bought this time!

Now it's finding some time to do some much needed scrapping!

Well... I hope to be back soon with layouts or cards... catch you all later :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this I went today and spent! I saw those mags, great bargain as I bought the Scrapbbok one last week at full price!!! Wish I'd waited! Think I bought most of Art from the heart! (my stash haul is on my blog!) An epic post as it was my first time out on my own with he sat nav! Quite an experience!!

Rach and Rob said...

hey chick looks like you got some great stuff, cant believe you took the boys glad to hear they were well behaved, was nat knackered?

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow these look fab, You will enjoy using them. Kimx