Saturday 3 May 2008

Blog Candy!!

Good Morning!

I was just doing some blog hopping whilst I wait to go pick my boys up from TaeKwondo in an hours time and I came across a couple of blogs that are offering some Blog Candy as it's ILA's Birthday on the 6th May and this is how she and her daughter are celebrating it with the wonderful blog world!

Happy Birthday to ILA Kisses

There are two different ways to enter this blog candy...
1. Tell me what your favorite stamp is and leave a link to it ...so I can view it ...or leave a link to a card that is already made using your favorite stamp. **(You do not have to make a card ...the link can be to a card made by anyone that has used your favorite stamp)**
OR
2. Spread the word about my blog candy on your blog. Make sure you leave a comment to let me know so I can check it out.
Everyone is Welcome to Enter!!
I will announce the winner for this blog candy Monday evening May 12, 2008.

Here are the links to their blogs:
http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-candy-birthday-celebration.html

http://trinastreasures.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-first-ever-blog-candy.html

Good Luck Everyone!!

No comments: